Switzerland needs no introduction. When you’ve had enough of the endless traffic, hectic city life and stress gift yourself a Switzerland package from Delhi that will make your holiday the most scenic, spell binding and adventurous holiday of your lifetime!
Highlights of Switzerland
Team Travel Engineers have listed down the most recommended places to visit in Switzerland that deserves to be a part of your next Switzerland package from Delhi:
- Geneva – Surrounded by Alps and Jura mountains alongside Lake, Geneva is known as the ‘city of peace’.
- Montreux – Perched between hills and Lake Geneva is the beautiful resort town Montreux. This quaint town has its stunning promenade lined with beautiful sculptures and flowers. You can see spectacular views of the medieval Chillon Castle just across the lake from Montreux. Travel Engineers definitely recommend this experience in your Switzerland Package from Delhi.
- Interlaken-Interlaken is a stunning little town perched between the mountains and is popular tourist town that is best explored by foot. Surrounded by stunning towns of Lauterbrunnen and Grindlewald. In your Switzerland package from Delhi, Travel Engineers usually suggest Interlaken as a base for the Jungfraujoch experience.
- Jungfraujoch –Top of Europe 11,782 feet above the ground at Jungfraujoch, you will get some breath-taking views of longest glacier of the Alps, Aletsch Glacier a UNESCO world heritage site from the Sphinx Observation deck. Home to the highest railway station of Europe, Jungfrau is an extraordinary experience in Switzerland. You must include this in your Switzerland package from Delhi.
- Zermatt- Nestled on the foothills of Matterhorn mountain is a cozy and quaint car free Alpine village of Zermatt. Imagine a gorgeous sepia view of the Matterhorn mountain from your Swiss Chalet, sipping on hot chocolate and soaking up the winter sun. For an exotic resort experience include Zermatt in your Switzerland package from Delhi.
- St Moritz – St. Moritz is an elegant alpine resort town in Switzerland’s Engadin valley. This luxury town is ideal destination for winter sports and is known for its iconic funicular ride up for spectacular views of the lakes and surrounding mountains.
Team Travel Engineers have put together exclusive Switzerland package from Delhi. The options include a stand-alone experience of best of Switzerland or Switzerland along with other European destinations. Visit their website for detailed itineraries, routes and cost.